Why do students need the Be-Hope App?
The Be-Hope App was developed in response to an overwhelming need for a 24/7 interactive resource to combat trauma, stress, loneliness, and other socio-emotional difficulties experienced by students on a daily basis.
• Having positive social and emotional skills is important throughout life and can have an impact on how children and youth function at home, school, and in social situations.
• When children and youth face social, emotional, or behavioral challenges, it can impact their safety and chances for school success and healthy relationships.
• Social and emotional disconnection also lead to violent and unstable neighborhoods, sometimes suicide. Children and adolescents with social and emotional challenges are underserved by the resources of most schools.
What does the Be-Hope App do?
The App offers Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) skill development and mental health support. Its customizable environment serves as a prevention and detection platform to help students, including the most at-risk students. It also creates a safe space for community support to decrease isolation, and build peer support and acts of service. It is only accessible through school platforms.
• The multilingual APP addresses this need by providing students mobile access to a collection of interactive self-help and social interaction sections designed by professionals and students.
• For the first time, each student can have access to a 24/7 resource to help deal with a range of social and emotional challenges and community needs in an influential and positive way.
Who does the Be-Hope App serve?
-5th through 12th-grade students: phase 1
What are the benefits of the Be-Hope App to the school population at large?
• Through the Be-Hope App, students, teachers, and family members have easy access to 24/7 self-help therapeutic and social interaction tools designed by students for students and professionals. The Be-Hope App was created in conjunction with a youth council through ongoing research, surveys, and dialog.
• With only a phone, the Be-Hope App can provide comfort, a way to bounce back for those struggling with anxiety, stress, loss of knowledge, social interaction and self-control, positive and healthy relationships, time-management, and self-motivation, and more.
• The results, proven by school-based SEL, are changed lives and more peaceful and stable school environments and neighborhoods.
Who created the Be-Hope App?
Partners in the Be-Hope program include the following organizations: Rotary Clubs of Sharpstown and Houston International, Rotary District 5890 Peace Committee, Rotary Foundation, Be the Peace - Be the Hope (BTPBTH), the Texan-French Alliance for the Arts (TFAA), Lovescaping, the Baylor College of Medicine, Unbound, Arts Connect, the City of Houston Department of Education, and JRW Creative Group.
You will find here tools to understand yourself and others better, recharge, build your strengths, make better decisions, rejoice, and will connect with a caring, peaceful, brave, & supportive community :)
Please join in our Non-Profit goal of bringing the Be-Hope App to all students in need, no matter where they may be.
We are hugely grateful to all those who have lent encouragement, hard work, and support to transforming this essential idea into reality.
Thanks to your generous support and the BE-HOPE app, we will be able to serve many students' social and emotional needs that would not have been served otherwise.
Our mission to offer social and emotional support to help children and youth heal from trauma, embrace their strengths and regain hope, starts with you, our gracious donors as we seek to build caring and supportive communities, and a better future.
Click BELOW to select your level of support
Thousands of Greater Houston youth/children need our support
The Greater Houston area has over 500,000 students many of whom lack social and emotional support and are at risk, underserved, and are often overlooked by the community’s strained resources.
Please join our team of non-profits and professionals that includes Rotary, Be the Peace -Be the Hope, Lovescaping, The Texas Child Mental Health Care Consortium, the Texan-French Alliance for the Arts, and many others* who will bring immediate HELP to our struggling youth during these pandemic stress-filled times.
Our solution: The Be-Hope mobile phone software APP & its educational workshops
With your support educators, students and their families will now have easy access to 24/7 self-help therapeutic and community tools. With just a phone, the Be-Hope App can provide comfort, knowledge, and a way to bounce back for those that are struggling with anxiety, stress, self-control, relationships, time management, self-motivation, among others. The results are changed and saved lives and more peaceful and stable communities.
For the first time, a holistic solution mobile App is now available
This practical, fun, educational and social software application provides the following key features and benefits:
• 24/7 access
• Bilingual self-help sections designed by students for students and professionals
• Core life skills education
• Sense of community
• Get Involved and Good News sections for positive and healthy connections
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 713-822-2060