• Addresses the most pressing social and emotional needs our underserved K3-12 students and wider school community are experiencing as they adapt to struggles and challenges ushered in by COVID-19, compounded by the alarming increase in racial tension and inequality across the nation.
• Keeps the students, including those who have limited access to desktops or laptops, socially and emotionally connected, supported, and engaged. It includes educational videos and articles, a personal journal, a Good News and Get Involved section featuring student community projects and leadership initiatives, and a real-time feed on the App of participants’ posted kind acts.
• Was created in conjunction with a youth council through ongoing research, surveys, and dialog.
• Provides interactive self-help content offered in English and Spanish that covers a wide spectrum of themes, including self-control, stress-relief, self-motivation, time management, relationships, resilience, and Help with Life Challenges.
• Developed by the Be the Peace – Be the Hope team in collaboration with the Rotary Peace Committee, Lovescaping, The Texas Child Mental Health Care Consortium (Texas Children's Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, UT Health), and Footprint, the App will be made available through the partnering school platforms committed to participating and growing the Social and Emotional Skills of their students and staff.
You will find here tools to understand yourself and others better, recharge, build your strengths, make better decisions, rejoice and will connect with a caring, peaceful, brave, & supportive community :)
Please join in our Non-Profit goal of bringing the Be-Hope App to all students in need, no matter where they may be.
We are hugely grateful to all those who have lent encouragement, hard work, and support to transforming this essential idea into reality.
Thanks to your generous support and the BE-HOPE app, we will be able to serve many students' social and emotional needs that would not have been served otherwise.
Our mission to offer social and emotional support to help children and youth heal from trauma, embrace their strengths and regain hope, starts with you, our gracious donors as we seek to build caring and supportive communities, and a better future.
Click BELOW to select your level of support
Thousands of Greater Houston youth/children need our support
The Greater Houston area has over 500,000 students many of whom lack social and emotional support and are at risk, underserved, and are often overlooked by the community’s strained resources.
Please join our team of non-profits and professionals that includes Rotary, Be the Peace -Be the Hope, Lovescaping, The Texas Child Mental Health Care Consortium, the Texan-French Alliance for the Arts, and many others* who will bring immediate HELP to our struggling youth during these pandemic stress-filled times.
Our solution: The Be-Hope mobile phone software APP & its educational workshops
With your support educators, students and their families will now have easy access to 24/7 self-help therapeutic and community tools. With just a phone, the Be-Hope App can provide comfort, knowledge, and a way to bounce back for those that are struggling with anxiety, stress, self-control, relationships, time management, self-motivation, among others. The results are changed and saved lives and more peaceful and stable communities.
For the first time, a holistic solution mobile App is now available
This practical, fun, educational and social software application provides the following key features and benefits:
• 24/7 access
• Bilingual self-help sections designed by students for students and professionals
• Core life skills education
• Sense of community
• Get Involved and Good News sections for positive and healthy connections
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-822-2060